Course Director|Pain Management Courses|Fellowships
Our all courses are directed and continuously supervised by Dr. Gautam Das MD, FIPP.
He is Past President of Indian Society for Study of Pain
He is editor-in-chief of Journal on Recent Advances in Pain
He is examinar of FIPP several times since 2009.
He was Chief Executive Editor of Indian Journal of Pain, which is the official journal of ISSP (Indian chapter of Internation Association for Study of Pain.)
He is author of several books on Pain Management.
He is visiting consultant & Faculty at B. R. Singh Railway Hospital, Kolkata; and Visiting consultant at TATA Mediacal Center (TATA Cancer Hospital, Kolkata)
About Dr. Gautam Das:
- Stood first in Calcutta University in MD in anesthesia.
- Cleared FIPP certification in 2007
- He started pain management teaching program since 2007 .He has trained more than 1000 postgraduate doctors from all different specialties like orthopedics, neurology, neurosurgery, rheumatology, physical medicine, anesthesiology from 40 countries from all over the world including many doctors from USA, UK, Australia.
- Daradia: The Pain clinic (Director- Dr. Gautam Das) was awarded ‘Best Pain Clinic’ in India by Indian chapter of International Association of Study of Pain in 2011 & ‘Excellence in Pain Practice” by World Institute of Pain first time in the world in all 3 categories of Clinical practice, researches and training of doctors in 2010.
- Padjadjaran University from Indonesia and Daradia Pain Clinic jointly are running pain management courses and workshops. Started courses from April 2013. Speciality Board of Anesthesia in Oman used to send Postgraduate Anesthesia residents for one month rotation at Daradia Pain clinic.
- He is adjunct faculty at Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha, MH & visiting faculty at ESI Institute of Pain Management, Kolkata.
- Read Research Articles by Gautam Das on ResearchGate
Course at Padjadjaran University, with vice-dean of University
- He was President of Indian Society for Study of Pain 2018-2019
- Dr. Das became chairman of World Institute of Pain- India, Pakistan, Iran & Sri Lanka sections from 2007 to 3013.
- He was invited several times as examiner of FIPP since 2009.
- He is a visiting faculty at several Universities in India and abroad.
- In 2012 became chief executive editor of India Journal of Pain which is the official journal of Indian chapter of International Association for Study of Pain till 2015.
- Currently he is chief editor of Journal on Recent Advances in Pain
- Reviewer of 6 international journal on pain and related specialty
- Invited several times as guest speaker outside country.
- He has 100+ publications and about many book chapter contributions.
- Author of 5 popular books on pain.