- On every 2nd and 4th Sat at 5 pm Indian Standard Time, 11.30 GMT
- Free webinars on interesting case presentation & discussion
- Anyone can join the discussion and also present difficult cases
- The cases will be discussed by a panel of international experts and selected cases will be published at ‘Journal on Recent Advances in Pain’.
- The best way to learn pain management is by discussing different cases.
- Learn how to take history
- Learn how to examine a patient of pain clinically
- How to select best treatment option
- Role of interventional pain procedures
International panel of experts:
A team of expert panelists from different countries from anesthesiology, neurosurgery, physiatry, pchychiatry & pain management specialist will joint from all over the world to discuss the cases.
- Pankaj Surange– India
- Neeraj Jain- IndiaEx
- Emmanuell Villaino– Philippines
- Joysree Subramanian- USA
- Kawsar Sardar- Bangladesh
- Mathew Tung- Singapore
- Eltayeb Gadir– Sudan
- TCT Novy– Indonesia
- Karthic Babu N- India
- Palak Mehta- India
- Gautam Das
- Chinmoy Roy
- Debjyoti Dutta